Conciencia launched in 2015 with a mission to connect entrepreneurial and creative strategy to the social impact sector. Chicago's non-profit environment houses some of our nation's most innovative, impassioned, and impactful organizations. Conciencia aims to drive the sustainability of that vital ecosystem by deepening access to collaborative spaces and the capital necessary to build scale.
To achieve this, Conciencia works with philanthropic institutions and non-profits to heighten capacity and impact by leveraging assets, technology, and talent.
Partnering with Philanthropy
- Strategic initiatives: capacity building, collective impact, and workforce development
- Portfolio development and grant review
- Community engagement
Partnering with Non-profits
- Program innovation and development
- Resource development planning: fundraising, donor assessment, and relationship mapping
- Social media strategy and integration
- Grants management: review, editing, writing and calendar management